The Dahlberg was a side-wheeler owned by Larson Brothers, used as a tote boat for logging, with Eric Dahlberg as captain. The Dahlberg moved logs to the Redby Mill in the 1920s. The crew picked up groceries along the way from Rogers and Dyrhaugs in Shotley. In later years the Dahlberg was nicknamed Dahlberg Ferry as it ferried passengers across Red Lake. It washed up on shore around 1929.